Compensation for you time and travel, UP TO $2.250
DO YOU HAVE DIABETES? do you also have symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, abdominal pain and feeling of fullness?
You may be eligible to participate in a paid clinical study
About this study:
Diabetic Gastroparesis (DG) affects people with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. Symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and bloating, and feeling full earlier than usual when eating. There are limited treatment options DG at present.
Nimacimab is an investigational drug for treatment of deabetic gastroparesis.
If you are eligible to participate in this 3 month clinical study you will receive:
- Trial related medical care from the study doctor during the course of this study.
- Compensation for you time and travel, up to $2.250.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS STUDY YO MUST
- Be 18-70 years old
- Have Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes
- Have symptoms such nausea, vomiting, bloating, abdominal pain or feeling full earlier than normal after eating for at least 3 months.
- Meet additional healt criteria.